things I like #4: Madewell, K-Beauty, etc

5:00 AM

things-i-like4-1

1. Madewell plaid sweater (no longer available online) I don't know why I was drawn to this sweater - it's not normally a color that I wear a lot of, but it definitely seemed appropriate for the season. It was on my wishlist for a while and I managed to pick it up during one of Madewell's sales. I think the color and pattern and super interesting and it looks really nice against my usual blacks.

2. Holiday Candies & Chocolates I for one love holiday chocolates of all sorts, but Christmas is when my favorites come out: cherry cordials & anything with candy canes involved. Which reminds me I need to stock up on these Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses!

3. It's Skin Macaron Lip Balm Just look at it! It's super adorable! You'll probably get sick of it though because I'm pretty sure I've added it in several of my upcoming posts, sorry in advance!

things-i-like4-2

4. New K-Beauty Picks I've definitely jumped ship with K-Beauty stuff and have been pretty obsessed! Right now, I'm waiting for an Etude House order to come in as well, but for now, I've really enjoyed these products.

These aren't actually super new, the last one of these that I picked up was probably 3 weeks ago, but I've been loving them. The May Coop Raw Sauce is a moisturizing serum-like product, but is more liquid that creamy like most serums and belong to the line of facial "essences" (which I absolutely hate the name of). I ran out of the serum I was previously using and was a bit unwilling to dish out almost $50 for a product that I felt so-so about. So on a whim I picked this up, which is the smaller, travel sized version (1.35 oz versus the full sized 5.07 oz). And I think it's really enhanced my skincare routine. Also I think you're getting more bang for your buck, because you really don't need too much out of each use. If you're looking for an alternative to a hydrating serum, I think this is a good option.

Makeup wise, the Chosungah 22 So Tiny Lip & Cheek in Dark Red & the Too Cool for School Dinoplatz Lip Balm in Spilled Wine have been constant makeup bag additions.

Major props has to be given to Sephora too for stocking some really cool and interesting Korean brands!

5. Sprout Bookmark As you could probably tell from the It's Skin Macaron Lip Balm, I'm a sucker for cute things and packaging. These sprout bookmarks were a bit of an impulse purchase but honestly, how could I pass them up?

What have you been liking lately? Have you gotten into the k-beauty trend?

email | bloglovin | pinterest | tumblr | instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)