13 April 2015

things I like #2

bespectacled, things I like, beauty, style, life, L'Oreal La Palette Nude 2, Zara, Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm, Dior Addict Lipstick 353 Blush, Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner

1. The first thing on my list of things that I like isn't actually pictured here because I only have a digital copy, but it's been the game Bloodborne. It's kind of hard to describe the Souls games (of which this is a part of) other than that they're challenging. There are hundreds of ways to die and the game does not give you too many hints, it's definitely unlike other games out there. I also really like the aesthetic of Bloodborne - it's sort of gothic and steam punk with lots of horror elements. Haven't quite finished it, I'm fighting a boss called The One Reborn, but I've really enjoyed it so far!

2. Another non-beauty like and it's the podcast Radiolab. And oh my god, why haven't I listened to this before? As someone who loves to learn new thigns, Radiolab definitely introduces a wide variety of topics with different takes on them. I honestly learn something new every podcast and I really love it.

3. I didn't think pinky toned neutral eyeshadows were going to be something I liked, but the L'Oreal La Palette Nude 2 exceeds expectations. The only thing that annoys me is that it's definitely a bulky palette, which is annoying because from what I've seen from UK bloggers, it seems much sleeker. Otherwise, I think the quality of the shadows are pretty good and it's been fun experimenting! Other beauty things include: Dior Addict Lipstick in 353 Blush, the Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm and the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel-Eyeliner.

4. Unfortunately sold out, this Zara Chambray Button Up with Orange Polk Dots has been seriously worn a lot lately. The shirt is light weight so it's perfect for the season and I think it can work in the office and outside it depending on what else you wear with it. I don't like having clothes that are straight up "just for work", so I think something like this that can go from business to casual depending on your bottoms is perfect.

What are some of the things that you've been liking lately?

email | bloglovin | pinterest | tumblr | instagram | twitter

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)