top 10 of 2014

9:20 PM

top beauty products of 2014, beauty, skincare, Roses de Chloe, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette, Clinique Chubby Stick, Makeup Forever HD Blush, YSL Kiss & Blush, MAC See Sheer Lipstick, Dior Diorskin Nude Concealer, Lip Glow, LUSH Ultrabland

Happy new year! I personally love the beginning of every month because 1) my work load is much lighter and I have more free time to work on other things and 2) it feels like a fresh start to things! So I'm a big fan of letting go of 2014 and welcoming 2015 with open arms. But first, let's look back at my top 10 products (in no particular order) from last year!

1. Roses de Chloe EDT: This is my very first perfume purchase and an absolutely lovely scent. I like things that are a bit lighter and fresh smelling, not at all overpowering, and this is right up my alley.
2. LUSH Ultrabland: This has really changed the way I look at removing makeup and skincare in general, you can read a full review here. I've definitely fallen in love with LUSH skincare - I own three products now!
3. Clinique Chubby Stick: My most worn lipstick of all time, this is such an easy to wear formula. Am actually planning to pick up more in the future!
4. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer: I hate the phrase "holy grail" for describing your favorite makeup products but this is my holy grail tinted moisturizer.
5. YSL Kiss & Blush: My current top favorite lip & cheek product - it works well in both fronts!
6. Dior Lip Glow: I'm all about the easy-to-wear kind of products and this is absolutely perfect. I can rave on and on about the powers that are the Dior Lip Glow, but I'm sure you've already heard from me already.
7. Urban Decay Naked Basics: Like a good pair of jeans or a cozy sweater, this eyeshadow palette will always have a place in my collection. If I only had one eyeshadow palette it would most likely be this one.
8. MAC See Sheer: My second most used lipstick! This and the Clinique Chubby Stick really changed my mind about lipsticks and started my obsession!
9. Make Up For Ever HD Blush: I adore cream blushes, but it's hard to find one that actually sticks around on the cheeks. The MUFE HD blushes work like a dream with excellent staying power - I'd definitely like to add one or two more to my repertoire.
10. Diorskin Nude Concealer: I keep buying concealers and I keep going back to this one. As a constant sufferer of dry skin, not all concealers can look flattering on the under eye area. This really does the trick for me on those days where my skin has given up on me!

Resolutions wise I'd like to try and stick to purchasing only five or fewer beauty products every month and try and resurrect the monthly five plan I had started a few months back. And I want to try and use up the products I already have. Whenever anything new comes out I'm usually all over it, but some of my old favorites end up getting chucked in the back and it's really such a shame! But anyway, I hope you guys had an excellent New Years and I hope to see you guys more in 2015!

So, what were some of your top products in 2015? Do you have any beauty resolutions

email | bloglovin | pinterest | tumblr | instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)