december 2014 favorites

Monday, December 29, 2014

December 2014 favorites, beatuy, skincare, style, LUSH Let the Good Times Roll, Need Supply Saunders Ankle Boot, Marc Jacobs Beauty Shameless Bold Blush 216 Rebellious, Real Techniques Blush Brush, Korres Lip Butter Wild Rose, Bobbi Brown Corrector Peach

And, I'm back!

I took a bit of a longer hiatus than planned, but hopefully I'm back. Before ending the year off with my best of in 2014 I wanted to write about my favorites for this month. I was a bit indulgent this season, what with all of the sales everywhere and the free shipping, but hey, tis the season, right?

My shoe obsession definitely hasn't abated and picking up the Need Supply Saunders Ankle Boot was a really food decision. I've practically worn it every day since I've gotten them.

The Marc Jacobs Shameless Bold Blush in 216 Rebellious is one of those things that just feel so fancy, you know? I adore the shade I picked up, "Rebellious" because it's one of those shades that really brightens up the complexion which is perfect since I've lost my tan because I'm cooped up indoors because of work. The pigmentation is quite nice and the last power is excellent, it's definitely climbing up the list of favorite blushes. Plus it's Marc Jacobs. And of course, I was in need of a new blush brush and picked up the Real Techniques Blush Brush. I like how soft this brush is and I feel like it's really good at diffusing color which is nice for such a bold brush.

I feel like I've kicked winter's skin ass with current skincare routine, especially with the my new addition in the LUSH Let the Good Times Roll Cleanser. One, it smells delicious, and two, it's really good at exfoliating without stripping the skin. I've been really into Lush skincare lately, but I do think it's helped my skin out.

And lastly on the beauty front are two cult favorites which I've finally picked up. First the Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose. This adds a really lovely tint while being really hydrating. While I don't normally go for lip products that come in tubs like this I can make an exception with the Korres Lip Butter. And lastly, the infamous Bobbi Brown Corrector, which I have in the shade peach. I held off buying these for the longest time but I can understand the talk surrounding it. This really good at correcting under eye darkness, which I'm unfortunately a chronic sufferer of.

So this month was a bit indulgent for me, but how was your month? Are you still full from your holiday feasts? What were some of your favorite things this month?

email | bloglovin | pinterest | tumblr | instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)