on the wishlist

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

on-the-wishlist

This year I'm especially excited about my birthday (which is next month!). I feel like all of my coworkers are tired of me talking about it, but I can't help it! This is the first time I actually have money to spare and I think birthdays are a time to indulge and treat yourself. My birthday always lands at a bit of awkward time because it is really close to holiday season, but I figured I will indulge for this one month and then save up the rest of my money for Christmas shopping for my family. I feel like I have a wishlist a foot long with everything I want, but I wanted to share a few that I've seriously been coveting.

Madewell Uphill Pullover
I adore the look of this sweater, it's definitely seems like it would fit really well in my closet but considering that parts of it aren't washable it isn't the most practical of items for me to get. Who even has a professional leather cleaner in their neighborhood? But if I were to receive this as a gift I wouldn't say no.

Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Lotus
I'm not much of a perfume person but I smelled this in stores and it was love! The smell is very fresh and clean which are scents I gravitate towards a perfume for myself. I might pick up a sample next time I'm in Sephora to see how it wears, but I do really enjoy the scent. But I'm always hesitant to buy perfumes because they're so damn expensive, but the Rose de Chloe perfume that I bought was nearly the same price as this and only a third of the size!

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
I'm not one to spend a lot on base products other than concealer. I like my skin to show through foundations or BB creams or tinted moisturizers but at the same time I'd like some extra coverage to even things out and to hide redness. I just haven't found a base product that made me really excited to put it on everyday. But for some reason I was drawn to the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. Laura Mercier is definitely a brand I'd like to try, mostly because of the sleek packaging but also because of the generally good reviews on those products.

Zara Printed Leather Ballet Flats
I'm strangely into these. My shoe collection is pretty plain in terms of color - there are browns, blacks, and nude/skin tone shades, but other than that I kind of shy away from color and print. I don't even like animal prints, but these have really changed my mind. Again, I don't know why I'm so drawn to this, but I really hope that my size available by the time I have the money to get these!

A French Press
This one is the Bodum Chambord 3 Cup French Press. I'm an avid coffee drinker but honestly my Starbucks addiction is a bit expensive. I really do like the taste of french press coffee plus it is so easy to make. Add a milk frother to the list and hopefully I'll be able to minimize my coffee budget!

When is your birthday? Did you get yourself something nice, or is it yet to come? Or, what is currently on your wishlist?

email | bloglovin | pinterest | tumblr | instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)