1/5 Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Starter Kit

Tuesday, September 02, 2014

bespectacled, skincare, new in, mini-haul, Dr Jart+ Ceramidin Start Kit

Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Starter Kit, Sephora

Starting the month off right with a good old skincare pick. Sticking with my monthly five, I started off with the Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Starter Kit. Originally I was going to go for the full sized Ceramidin Liquid but was convinced my sister to try both products out in this little line.

I haven't really had a chance to try out the Ceramidin Cream yet (I want to try them out separately first) but oh my god I am already in love with the Ceramidin Liquid. Normally it takes me a while to form an opinion on skincare stuff but this was love at first application. Basically the Ceramidin Liquid is touted as a "liquid skin saver" which is supposed to "plump & seal dull + dry skin" - which is exactly what I need for my skin which is prone to just looking ashy and dry sometimes. I use this with my regular mosturizer - the FAB Ultra Repair Cream - and I think it's been giving it just the boost of hydration my skin has been needing lately.

This has a bit of a medicinal smell to it and has a pretty water consistency for a serum but wow does it work. I've used it a handful of times and I've been seeing a difference with my skin. It definitely feels more plump and has been doing an excellent job at keeping the dry spots at bay. Plus no hint of sensitivity or irritation at all when I use this! I didn't think a serum was something I'd add to my skincare regime but the Ceramidin Liquid has been absolutely amazing. Plus it's at a rather budget friendly $7.80/oz (full size: 5oz for $39). I imagine I'll be getting quite a lot of use out of it once things cool down around here as well.

So far so good, eh? I'm really pleased with this purchase so far! But I'm curious to know if you guys have tried this out before? Otherwise, what have you been buying lately?

email | bloglovin | pinterest | tumblr | instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)