1. I've collected quite some new pieces that I can't wait to show you guys. I've picked up several things from Josie Maran and a new OCC product and I've finally picked up the Weleda Skin Food after hearing so many good things about them.
2. And I was so close to picking up the new Marc Jacobs Beauty Smart Wand Tinted Face Stick (which is now sold out). I'm in the market for a stick foundation, but I think I'll just have to wait until it comes out in stores to see if it's really worth it. Now I'm on a skincare kick and am seriously eyeing the new Boscia Cool Blue Hydration Essence
3. On a random note, I finished the first Bioshock game. I actually played Bioshock Infinite before this one, but I really wanted to know what happened in the previous games! Next on my list is definitely Bioshock 2, at least if I can find where it is.
4. Anyone going to San Diego Comic Con next week? I'm volunteering this year, but I'd love to meet any of you if you're coming. I'm really excited because I finally am going the year when I actually have some money to spend.
5. This last Friday was my blog birthday! Yup, Bespectacled is now officially two years old and is the longest running blog I've ever had up. And I also reached another little milestone - I reach 150 followers on Bloglovin! So, in to celebrate both little milestones I've decided to host my very first giveaway! I was trying to figure out what to give away exactly because it's HOT everywhere and I don't want to send a creamy kind of product that would go bad before it reached you, so I've decided to give away a NARS Powder Blush in the color of your choice! You can find the full list of colors on the NARS Cosmetics Site for reference!
The giveaway is opened internationally! I know not everyone is from the States and I'd hate to leave my international readers out. The only mandatory entry is to be following Bespectacled on Bloglovin, any other entries are optional! The giveaway will run for two weeks. It will take sometime for me to send out the blush depending on the availability of the colors in my area and where I'm exactly shipping it to, but if I could I'd send everyone a blush!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Anyway, thank you so much to those of you who read and follow my blog, I really really appreciate it! How was your weekend?