17 July 2014

Only 3

bespectacled, beauty, The Face Shop Greatist Eyeliner 02 Brown, Prestige Cosmetics Total Intensity Total Wear Lip Crayon 02 Girl on Fire, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Ginger

I was talking with my sister the other day about the three products that we had to have in our makeup routines. My sister's three are: BB Cream, eyeliner and lipstick. For me these three things would have to be concealer, eyeliner, and lipstick. I was going to cheat and put on my lip/cheek hybrid products on here, but not everyone is into those kinds of multi-use products.

I think the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is probably the best concealer I own for brightening up my undereyes and has become the concealer that I fall back to the most despite my issues with it's dryness on me. For eyeliners I switch between pencil and liquid depending on how I'm feeling that day, but I prefer my eyeliners to be dark brown. I think that's much more flattering on me. This Face Shop Greatist Eyeliner has been my go-to liquid liner lately, but for pencil liners, I enjoy the Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner. And lastly, lipstick. I adore lipstick's ability to change a makeup look into something completely different. I've been into orange lipsticks at the moment, so this Prestige Total Intensity Total Wear Lip Crayon in 02 Girl On Fire has been excellent as a bright pop. But I change lipsticks almost everyday and even sometimes twice a day depending on my mood!

So, if you had to choose only three kinds of products what would they be? Let's take this another step - what would those three pieces be exactly?

Have you entered my 2nd blog birthday giveaway, yet? The giveaway ends July 27th, 12AM PST.

email | bloglovin | pinterest | tumblr | instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)