1. First off, a big congratulations to the winner of my giveaway, Christina D. I'm sorry that I was a bit delayed in picking and announcing a winner. And I wish I could pull an Oprah and give everyone a blush! Hopefully there will be more opportunities for giveaways later on.
2. I'm working on my "what I got at Comic Con" post. I didn't actually take too many photos because it's a bit hard when it's so crowded and you don't want to get in everyone's way. But I had a ton of fun and am really hoping to be able to do it again next year. And hopefully be able to get into a Hall H panel. One thing I noticed about Comic Con, though, were the abundance of Alpacasso. How freaking adorable?!
3. I'm planning on quite a few layout tweaks and changes here on the blog, so if you see something weird please let me know so I can fix it! I'm also changing the names of some labels - "sunday summaries" are now under the "lately" post because let's be honest, I'm awful at sticking to schedules. I really need to work on that.
4. I included some random beauty & clothes pieces in my Comic Con budget and took full advantage of that brief Madewell discount. And I ended up picking up three striped shirts funny enough. I also picked up the Bite Beauty BB for Lips in Tawny & the NARS Lipstick in Dolce Vita because I've been seriously into my lips but better colors lately. Which is weird. Have you made any recent beauty or clothes purchases?
5. Anyone else just sick of summer? For some reason when summer rolls around I feel less productive and motivated to do anything. I call it the "summer break phenomenon" even though I haven't been in school for a while now and don't really have a summer break. I don't know, I'm probably trying to make up excuses but the weather makes it difficult to do anything strenuous. I'm trying to kick myself into gear and do more so I hope that you'll see that effort come through in this blog.
So how have you guys been lately! I know it's been quite a while since I've posted last. Do you suffer from the summer break phenomenon? If not, how do you keep yourself motivated and energized to do work?