June Skincare

Saturday, June 14, 2014

bespectacled, skincare, june, monthly, Tony Moly Red Appletox Honey Cream, LUSH Ultrabland, Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser

Tony Moly Red Appletox Honey Cream, LUSH Ultrabland, Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser

I have some new additions to my skincare routine since last month and I wanted to share my thoughts on them. These aren't new to you since I mentioned them in my new in post, but I've now started incorporating them into my skincare routine and I've really been enjoying it so far. I think I've finally settled down to products that actually work without irritating or drying my skin!

First up is the Tony Moly Red Appletox Honey Cream. I was a bit intimidated at first because the smell is so strong and I don't normally get along with strong scents, but this is pretty unnoticeable after it sinks in and isn't irritating. If I have a little extra time in the mornings I like to apply this on my face since I do think it makes a good base for makeup. Otherwise I still do use the Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet in the mornings.

The next two products are cleansers. The first, the LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser is more of a cleansing balm whereas the Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser is more of your traditional cleanser. Ultrabland is amazing at removing makeup without stripping your skin. When I have time I use this in the mornings as well to moisturize my skin a bit more, which is great when my skin is starting to get this dry spots. This is more of a labor intensive product so on days where I'm a bit more lazy I use the Caudalie Cleansing Water.

The Cetaphil cleanser isn't new to me - I've used it before and liked it. But I've been on a search for a traditional cleanser that cleanses without drying my skin out and I've finally returned to this oldy but a goody. There aren't any fancy bells and whistles to this - this does with it says on the bottle - it cleanses. And I appreciate how simple of a product it is. Cetaphil has another cleanser available that's more targeted towards people who have normal to dry skin, but I have no issue with this one even this is targeted more towards their normal to oil skin. Highly recommend! Although I do have to say the smell is kind of bad, but it doesn't linger, thankfully.

What has your skincare routine been looking like lately? Any really good additions?

email | bloglovin | pinterest | tumblr | instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)