06 April 2014

sunday summary #2

bespectacled, sunday summary, Chloe Roses de Chloe, First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream 1. I never realized how difficult it is to maintain a blog and work at the same time until it started happening to me. Now I have some major respect for bloggers who are able to maintain their jobs, family, & friends while still putting out good content!

2. Guess who took advantage of the 15% coupon from Sephora? I finally purchased the CHLOE Roses de Chloe EDT. I also picked up the 2oz First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream as well (I don't like products in jar form!)

3. I've really been enjoying colored eyeliners lately. I almost bought the Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2, but I've found some good drugstore options as well so I'm putting off that order for a while.

4. I've been having some really bad dry skin around my eyes lately. I don't really know why since I've actually added an eye cream to my routine, maybe I need something a bit more emollient? I'm thinking of picking up the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment, not for the packaging, but because I'm heard some good things about it's hydrating powers. So hopefully things will be better and I can wear the NARS concealer without issue.

5. I'm trying to learn a bit of French using the Duolingo app. I find exposure to a language really important for learning, so I've been listening to some French music! I had the song "Sur no Levres" by Kyo on my ipod and had googled them for any new songs. I've had the song, Le Graal on repeat for a few days now!

Well, another weekend done! How was your week?

email | bloglovin | pinterest | tumblr | instagram

6 comments :

  1. I love your plant! :) Try juggling a blog, a job and uni haha - what is my life.

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I really commend you on that, I can imagine how difficult it is!

      x

      Delete
  2. Really want to try the Kiehl's eyecream too, it sounds so nice :) xx

    A Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things about it and a favorite youtuber of mine had recommended it.

      x

      Delete
  3. It's true, blogging does take over your life!!! Very hard to juggle everything but it can be done with organisation :)

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard! I wish I had better organization skills, but I guess it's all about trial and error for me.

      x

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)