april wishlist

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

bespectacled, wishlist, style, beauty, skincare, Caudalie My Kit for Hydration, APC Robe Imprime, Birkenstock Arizona, Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil
First I'd like to start with one announcement: I switched the comments over to Disqus! I personally prefer the Disqus comment system and have been debating adding it to my blog for a while now, but today I bit the bullet and installed it. Anyway, I wanted to share some of the things that I've been coveting so far this month.

First is the Caudalie My Kit for Hydration at Sephora for $48. This comes with a full sized Vinosource S.O.S. Thirst-Quenching Serum, popular amongst bloggers, as well as a deluxe-sample size bottle of their Make-Up Remover Cleansing Water, both of which are products I'd like to try in the future. I

The next item is something that's a bit controversial in the fashion-blog-o-sphere - Birkenstocks. But not just any Birkenstock, the Birkenstock Arizona in Oiled Iron. These rather expensive sandals are supposed to be epitome of comfort, which is something I desperately need since I recently cracked my pinky toe nails (TMI, I know) breaking in a new pair of shoes. And yeah, they're ugly. But in a cool, I don't care about what you think I can walk for days in these sandals, kind of ugly.

On a different note the A.P.C. Robe Imprime' is something that would be a bit better received, I think. I'm all about ease of wear lately - I get up super early for work and some things I just cannot be bothered with. I'm in the need for some good, cute dresses to just throw on when I'm feeling lazy (read: most days). A.P.C. is definitely up there in terms of prices, but it's definitely a brand whose aesthetic I like and one that I'd like to try in the future.

And lastly is a new cheek/lip duo out in the market, the Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip & Cheek Creamy Oil. I'm particularly fond of the shade here, "Endless Guava", but I have to find it in stores and swatch it before picking a color. Unlike the others I don't plan on waiting so long for this product, I'm probably going to buy it on the weekend if it swatches well. I think 0.5oz of product for only $18 a reasonable bargain for a higher-end brand. I'm a sucker for new releases, but I'm hoping this will be a nice addition to my makeup collection. I'm always on the look out for products that are hydrating!

Anyway, do you like Disqus? What's on your wishlist?

email | bloglovin | pinterest | tumblr | instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)