Whenever I'm with my family I always take silly photos, here's one for you to enjoy. Dress: self-made
I honestly don't know if Sunday summary-typed posts are still a thing in the blog-o-sphere, but I wanted to do one every so often just to give you guys a bit of an update of what's going on in my life outside of what beauty and style bits.
1. My family & I went to the rose garden in Balboa Park here in San Diego. We had initially planned on going to the Flower Fields, but most of the flowers there weren't in bloom yet and decided to visit the rose garden & the Japanese Friendship Garden. I also treated my family to lunch at the Noodles & Company in the UTC Westfield, I ordered Pad Thai like usual. I want to try the Japanese Pan Fried Noodles next time! I also purchased a pair of shorts & a sweater from Forever 21.
2. I start a new job tomorrow - I'm super nervous but am also pretty excited as well. I will be scheduling posts every other day so hopefully it won't feel like I'm super busy.
3. Been playing a lot of Dark Souls 2, last time I checked there were 93 million deaths in the game.
4. I don't want to abuse the Sephora sample system but I can't justify buying 1 ounce of the Chloe Roses de Chloe Eau de Toilette for $70 at the moment. Just UGH!
5. Am planning out my March favorites and a lot of them have been stuff from my last "haul" post - I guess that's a good thing, that I like the products that I bought (especially since they were a bit pricey)
6. Finished the skirt (seams finished, hem hemmed, facing sewed down) that I planned in my wardrobe planning post - I will post up pictures in a post some day
What have you guys been up to lately?