23 March 2014

the sunday summary #1

bespectacled, Sunday summary

Whenever I'm with my family I always take silly photos, here's one for you to enjoy. Dress: self-made

I honestly don't know if Sunday summary-typed posts are still a thing in the blog-o-sphere, but I wanted to do one every so often just to give you guys a bit of an update of what's going on in my life outside of what beauty and style bits.

1. My family & I went to the rose garden in Balboa Park here in San Diego. We had initially planned on going to the Flower Fields, but most of the flowers there weren't in bloom yet and decided to visit the rose garden & the Japanese Friendship Garden. I also treated my family to lunch at the Noodles & Company in the UTC Westfield, I ordered Pad Thai like usual. I want to try the Japanese Pan Fried Noodles next time! I also purchased a pair of shorts & a sweater from Forever 21.

2. I start a new job tomorrow - I'm super nervous but am also pretty excited as well. I will be scheduling posts every other day so hopefully it won't feel like I'm super busy.

3. Been playing a lot of Dark Souls 2, last time I checked there were 93 million deaths in the game.

4. I don't want to abuse the Sephora sample system but I can't justify buying 1 ounce of the Chloe Roses de Chloe Eau de Toilette for $70 at the moment. Just UGH!

5. Am planning out my March favorites and a lot of them have been stuff from my last "haul" post - I guess that's a good thing, that I like the products that I bought (especially since they were a bit pricey)

6. Finished the skirt (seams finished, hem hemmed, facing sewed down) that I planned in my wardrobe planning post - I will post up pictures in a post some day

What have you guys been up to lately?

email | bloglovin | pinterest | tumblr | instagram

8 comments :

  1. Ooh, good luck with your new job! Aaah, I know what you mean about roses de chloe/I haven't gotten any samples yet but gosh darn I want that perfume so bad. Whenever I spray it on myself, I swear I could just drown in it.

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And ugh, I know what you mean about the Roses de Chloe, I'm not even a big fan of florals but this smells so fresh and lovely! I wish they had a rollerball version at least!

      x

      Delete
  2. I love rose gardens also beauitful, and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! The rose garden in Balboa is really lovely.

      x

      Delete
  3. I LIKE UR SELF MADE DRESS :D
    Hope your first day goes well!!
    Omg, I feel u and Tasha. I sprayed it recently on a card not thinking too much of it, and now I'm ADDICTED. Perfume prices are outrageous, enough said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually messed up the arms, but no one notices except me.
      Perfumes are ridiculous for something that's mostly alcohol. I think part of it is also because it's brand name.

      x

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)