spring beauty wishlist

Friday, March 07, 2014

bespectacled, beauty, wishlist, spring edit, NARS Torrid Blush, Kiehl's BB Cream, Clean Rain Eau De Parfum
I'm not quite ready to let go of winter yet, but I can feel spring inevitably approaching here in southern California. The look I'm envisioning for spring is something more fresh-faced - natural looking with a slight edge to it, if that makes sense? Blush, of course is an essential for my imagined spring look, with NARS Torrid Blush being my pick, I'm hoping to purchase this one day soon! It's a lovely coral shade with a slight shimmer.

My next pick is the Kiehl's BB Cream, which is SPF 50 pa+++. I had no idea that Kihel's did a BB cream, but I'm intrigued by how high the SPF and UVA protection is; the other BB Cream I'm considering is the Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit, which also has a reasonably high spf of 30. Personally I could probably get away with lower SPF, but I think 50 would be great for those who are more prone to sun burns or are looking for more sun protetion. Both BB Creams come in four shades unfortunately, with medium being the darkest shade in the Kiehl's one, while the Etude House BB Cream has a medium-tan shade.

And finally, my last pick is the Clean Rain Eau de Parfum. I'm awful at describing scents, but according to Sephora this is an "aquatic floral scent" - and I get that. All of the Clean perfumes are all very affordable too and I've been seriously eying them because they're what I look for in a perfume, something that smells fresh, without being over-powering, and would work well in different occasions.

I'm planning out what spring/summer wardrobe additions I'd like, so you'll probably see that kind of post soon. Anyway, what's on your spring beauty wishlist?

email | bloglovin | pinterest | tumblr | instagram

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, I think the blush would be perfect for spring!

      x

      Delete
  3. Nars blushes look amazing! I want one too :)

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, want that blush! Also C.R.A.V.I.N.G. for the naked3 palette...
    xoxo

    http://kiwi-who.de.vu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the Naked 3 palette would be great for spring!

      x

      Delete
  5. Ooh I do like the sound of that BB cream! I love that it's got such a high SPF! xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think high SPF in the summer and spring is really important! It's always sunny here in San Diego so it's essential here.

      x

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)