review: Flower Beauty Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby

9:00 AM

bespectacled, beauty, review, flower beauty kiss me twice lip & cheek chubby, can't re-fuchsia bespectacled, beauty, review, flower beauty kiss me twice lip & cheek chubby, can't re-fuchsia

Top: Swatch; Bottom: Blended; Nails: Rimmel Salon Pro By Kate Moss 705 Reggae Splash

I haven't done a review in a while, and they usually tend to be mostly skincare related, because I'm not makeup expert. But I wanted to share with you guys my thoughts on the Flower Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby, mine is in the shade Cant Re-Fuchsia. Spoiler alert: I actually love this product!

bespectacled, beauty, review, flower beauty kiss me twice lip & cheek chubby, can't re-fuchsia

Flower Beauty Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby, on lips & face; striped top: H&M

This is a matte cream to powder blush/lip chubby that I spotted in January and featured in my January favorites. It is surprisingly pigmented and you need the tiniest amount to get a nice flush across your cheeks. I place a single dot onto the apples of my cheek and blend towards my temple and it blends quite nicely. I have dry skin, so I have trouble working with powder blushes because they don't seem to quite stick to my skin. But this has made me a blush-believer again. This does cling to dry patches though, so be careful about that. I dot it straight from the tube onto my cheeks and blend with my fingers and have no issue with application. It is very pigmented so one dot on each of my cheeks is enough to get a rather strong look.

Applying straight from the tube onto lips is difficult because of how chubby it is. And because this is a cream-to-powder formulation, this isn't ideal for lips. I mean, it works and you can wear it on your lips, but when you rub them together they obviously feel powdery. Like on your cheeks, this clings to any dry patches. If I do want to wear on my lips I use a finger to get some product and sheer it out onto my lips. This way I don't get very much wear time, maybe about an hour or so, but I like it so much as a blusher that I don't mind that it isn't the best at being a lip product.

Besides being only an 'ok' product on the lips, another potential downside to this product is that it is only available via Walmart stores & online, and I know that not everyone shops there.

Bottom line: would I repurchase this?
Definitely! Blushes don't last very long on me and I was so pleasantly surprised when this one lasted me through the whole day. I adore this as as a cheek product and am okay with it as a lip product. I think the color selection would work well with people of all shades as they range from a light peachy shade to a dark plummy brown.

The Flower Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby (0.21oz/6.1g) can be purchased at Walmart.com for $9.98. No7 has a similar product in their Pop & Glow Cream Blush Stick and can be purchased at Boots for £9.95.

email | bloglovin | pinterest | tumblr | instagram

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It is versatile, and perfect for spring.

      x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is a very pretty little product.

      x

      Delete
  3. lovely color :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely product and nice colour pay off. Anyway I just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks :) xx

    kissmesunday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of my favorites.

      x

      Delete
  5. Oooh it looks so pretty and pigmented! Such a lovely shade too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so surprised by how pigmented it is - you only need a dot to get a pretty strong blush look.

      x

      Delete
  6. Hi lovely, I nominated you for the Liebster Awards because, well, I like your blog :)
    You can find out more if you go to my page to see what to do next!
    The Beauty Break

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much, I'll definitely check it out.

      x

      Delete
  7. I NEEEED. I remember visiting the States once and seeing a Flower stand but they didn't have any of their blushes. Hopefully I'll see some the next time I hit the States, because I really want to try this out! (Also, I always feel weird when I'm supposed to use a blush on my cheeks and on my lips because idk that's just weird to me)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you get a chance you should definitely check it out! They also have cream blushes and this really nice blush & bronzer duo!

      It is kind of weird, but I'm lazy and like having two in one products if it means I don't have to reach for another thing.

      x

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)