non-beauty favorites #110:00 AM
My monthly favorites posts have a tendency to revolve around beauty as of late, which wasn't really my intention. I wanted them to be a good mix of beauty/skincare/fashion pieces, but I feel like my posts are pretty wordy already and including all these different items would probably get boring quickly. So I've decided to separate my fashion & miscellaneous favorites from my beauty & skincare ones into a separate category, which I hope to post twice a month. So, enough of this introduction, and let's get started on my first non-beauty favorites posts.
1. Succulents These feature heavily in my photos as background objects, the one in the yellow pot more frequently because my cats have gnawed on the one in the red quite a bit. I don't know what kind of succulents they are exactly. But they're always on my desk as my props and I wanted to give them their own little feature.
2. My Phone & Welcome To Night Vale Podcast I own the HTC One in red and I absolutely love it. The picture quality is great and I've always preferred Android phones. On it I listen to the podcast, Welcome to Night Vale. It's a bit difficult to describe Welcome to Nigh Vale without sounding crazy - it's sci-fi, a bit dark, and always hilarious. Highly recommended!
3. The Fabric of the Cosmos by Brian Greene This novel covers various topics in physics, from space, time, relativity, etcetera, in an easy to read manner with various examples. I learn something new and mind-blowing every page and I love it. Some of the concepts are really difficult to grasp, but I suppose that's the nature of physics, right?. You can purchase this on Amazon for $12.87 in paperback.
4. My notebook & pens I'm a sucker for nice notebooks & pens with skinny points. I have tiny handwriting and pens with fine points are always appreciated. I got the pens from a little boutique in my Korean grocery store, and the notebook is by greenworks, which I bought at Target.
*Won in a giveaway
6. Deemo This is a piano-based rhythm game available for free on Android, and on iOS for $1.99. It's a bit challenging, but very fun to play and is really addictive!
What are your favorite non-beauty items at the moment?