new in: NARS, Clinique, Milani, etc.

10:16 PM

bespectacled, beauty, skincare, haul, new in, Clarins Eye Contour Balm, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Ginger, Clinique Chubby Stick 05 Chunky Cherry, Milani Baked Blush 11 Bella Rosa, Flower Beauty Win Some Rogue Some Creme Blush Peach Blossom, Soap & Glory Hand Food, e.l.f. small stippling brush

Sorry that this is a bit later than usual, but I've been a bit busy lately. Luckily for you guys part of that business was spent on purchasing a few new things that I'd like to share with you guys. This time I have a mix of drugstore and higher end products to share with you guys, and I'm really excited about these products!

First, and the product I'm the most excited about is the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, mine is in the shade ginger. My first thought was: oh my god, why did it take me so long to purchase this?! I can understand the hype around this product! I'm planning on doing a review and comparison to the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer which some people have compared this t. But I'm really happy about this purchase and actually all of these products as a whole, which is not always true for me.

Next is the Clarins Eye Contour Balm. I was in the market for an eye cream, mostly one that was hydrating, as my skin has a tendency of drying everywhere and anytime. I like it so far, it is very moisturizing and non-irritating, but I mostly got it because it's 0.7oz of product compared to other eye creams which have about 0.5oz of product. More bang for your buck, I say. I've heard lots of good things about the Soap & Glory Hand Good - the only thing special about it is the scent, but for me it's not the best thing I've ever encountered but it was only $5 and I find it right away in my bag because it's so pink.

I kind of purchased the Clinique Chubby Stick in 05 Chunky Cherry on a whim, but it was a good decision. The lipsticks I own aren't all the most wearable or appropriate for all occasions, so having a sheer red is a nice addition. I find reds to be season-less and I've been enjoying wearing sheer or more opaque reds lately.

Next up are some recent drugstore purchases. I wanted to try out more flower products and picked up the flower Win Some, Rogue Some Creme Blush in Peach Blossom, it isn't very long lasting, but I adore the color. I also picked up the e.l.f. Small Stippling Brush since Emily (emilynoel83) of the Beauty Broadcast Youtube Channel talks about this often. I use it was this Milani Baked Blush in 11 Bella Rosa, which is a new color for spring. It's extremely pigmented and lasts all day on me.

What have you guys been up to lately? Any new purchases? Any products you'd recommend?

email | bloglovin | pinterest | tumblr | instagram

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I need to try the creamy concealer! I've heard so many amazing things about this product. My most recent purchase was the Jouer Matte Moisture Tint :) Lovely post <3
    Ana xo anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The NARS concealer has become one of my faves, I definitely reccomend it if you can get it! I've heard good things about the Jour Matte Moisture Tint too, but I think it wouldn't,t be so great for my dry skin.

      x

      Delete
  2. AYYYY we picked up two of the same things! I can't believe I didn't pick up NARS earlier too!! THAT SHT IS WORTH IT. I kept trying to remember if it was the ELF small stippling brush Emily Noel always talks about (since I recently got it in a swap) and I'm so glad it is! EMILY'S RECOMMENDATIONS HAVEN'T FAILED ME YET.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Emily's channel, inner videos are so informative! And haha, you know what they say about great minds, right?

      x

      Delete
  3. Hand Food is what I really want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet haul! Gah, I'd love to try the Nars concealer but alas I am a jobless student. I do have the Maybelline one which I reviewed recently and am liking it a lot. Can't wait to read your comparison! The Flower blush looks so cute - shame it's not as long lasting but I find that pretty typical with cream blushes. I wish I could get my hands on some Flower products!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel ya, it's hard being a jobless student. But maybe you can ask for it for a birthday or something? I think it,s worth it! I'm in the process of working on the comparison so I hope I don't disappoint! From what I've tried I do like flower, it's too bad that you can't get it outside the US.

      x

      Delete
  5. Heey! Love the style of your blog.
    I have nominated you for a Liebster Award, see elsiemack.com for more details :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much! I'll definitely check it out!

      x

      Delete
  6. Kat I ADORE that milani blush! I bet it looks gorgeous on you! :)

    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // Youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, thank you! I've recently become quite smitten with this blush!

      x

      Delete
  7. Oooooh I'm so jealous of that Milani blush, what a stunning shade. The NARS radiant creamy concealer is my all time favourite concealer! I just love it so much xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see why it would be your favorite, it's great! And the Milani blush is certainly a bold color, but great for spring!

      x

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)