my neutrals

2:37 PM

bespectacled, what I wore, ootd, outfit of the day, wiwt, Forever 21, Tarte LipSurgence Power Pigment True Love, Rimmel Salon Pro by Kate 705 Reggae Splash bespectacled, what I wore, ootd, outfit of the day, wiwt, Forever 21, Tarte LipSurgence Power Pigment True Love, Rimmel Salon Pro by Kate 705 Reggae Splash, Vans Polka Dot Leah tennis shoes

Things have gotten pretty warm here in San Diego and I think it's safe to say we're now officially in spring here and I try and lightening things up a bit since it's become so warm. And for me, my lightest options are denim & navy blue. I consider them a part of my "neutral" colors - meaning that they pretty much go with everything, I think. I love the combination of a longer sweater over a dress because it gives a drop-waist look without having to commit and because I have a short torso, I think it's especially flattering on myself.

Today has been a pretty chill day so far - running errands, getting coffee, working on future blog posts. How has your day been so far and what colors would you consider your neutrals?

bespectacled, what I wore, ootd, outfit of the day, wiwt, Forever 21, Tarte LipSurgence Power Pigment True Love, Rimmel Salon Pro by Kate 705 Reggae Splash

Wearing:
Forever 21 Navy Blue Sweater (old)
Forever 21 Denim Blue Dress (old)
Vans Polka Dot Tennis Shoes (old)
Tarte LipSurgence Power Pigment in True Love*
Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Polish by Kate, 705 Reggae Splash

*Won in a Tarte giveaway

email | bloglovin | pinterest | tumblr | instagram

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)