07 February 2014

go-to pieces

bespectacled, what I wore today, wiwt, outfit of the day, ootd, H&M striped sweater, self made asymmetric skirt, Forever 21 cutout boots, H&M socks bespectacled, what I wore today, wiwt, outfit of the day, ootd, H&M striped sweater, self made asymmetric skirt, Forever 21 cutout boots, H&M socks bespectacled, what I wore today, wiwt, outfit of the day, ootd, H&M striped sweater, self made asymmetric skirt, Forever 21 cutout boots, H&M socks

Do you guys like my Hobbit puzzle poster? I forgot to move it when I was taking these shot, but I like it all the same! :)

I've been having these "I have nothing to wear" moments lately with things finally feel like winter around here. And in those moments I usually go for my "uniform": a sweater (usually striped) and some statement bottoms. I don't own too many shoes so I usually pick whatever would work for the weather. It actually rained when I took this photos - hopefully we'll be getting more of it around here!

Yes, it's another self made skirt from me. I promise that I've done some other kinds of clothes sewing as well! This one is actually an older piece from around two or three months ago that I never got around to showing here. It's inspired by that infamous zara skort, but is actually a skirt that I ended up getting a bit to short. But oh well, I usually wear tights or a long jacket to cover that up. These boots I picked up from Forever 21 when they were having their 50% of boots/bootie sale and is no longer available. Cutout boots aren't the most practical of pieces, but they work well in here in So Cal.

Also, what do you guys think about Forever 21's new Premium Beauty Collection? I'm actually pretty interested in picking up some pieces actually. I only wish they showed ingredient lists though!

What are your go-to pieces when you're having a "I have nothing to wear" moment?

Wearing:
H&M Striped Sweater
Self-made Asymmetric Skirt
H&M Gray Socks
Forever 21 Cutout Boots
flower Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby in Red-dy to Bloom

email | bloglovin | pinterest | tumblr | chictopia | instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)