February wishlist

3:30 PM

bespectacled, wishlist, zara parka with detachable lining, forever 21 modernist monkstrap shoes, giorgio armani acqua di gioia eau de parfum, imaginary shopping list, soap & glory pulp friction body scrub, H&M cotton blouse

I'm trying to focus on buying pieces that are currently missing from my wardrobe, skincare, & beauty routines. The only white button up blouse I own is a bit too sheer to wear on it's own and this H&M Cotton Blouse is opaque enough and is very affordable at $12.95. I'm also trying to find my own "signature scent" and have been eying the Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum. I'm more of a fan of fresh scents and I might sneak into my local Sephora to get a sample of this! And of course, I'm always lacking in shoes and these Forever 21 Modernist Monkstrap Shoes, which featured in last wishlist post. I have two modes when it comes to purchasing new items: 1) impulsive or 2) I have to analyze every aspect of the decision. But since I actually have been coveting this for quite a while now, I've finally made the decision to purchase this at the end of the month!

When it comes to body care I'm always diligent about applying moisturizer, but not much anything else. I'm sure that I could use a body scrub in my life and this Soap & Glory Pulp Friction one seems convenient, reasonably priced, and comes in a squeeze tube - another possible end of the month purchase. Next is this Zara Parka with Detachable Lining seems perfect for my weather. I have a list of pieces of clothing/accessories that make up my ultimate wardrobe, and a beige colored coat has featured for a while. I was considering a trench coat, but I own one of those already. This parka would be an absolutely perfect addition especially because the lining (and hood, I believe) detaches. I love the idea of multi-weather outerwear!

And lastly, a spring/summer nail polish. I've become a huge fan of essie nail polishes recently and I've seen their new Resort Collection for 2014 popping up in stores around my neighborhood, and this essie Resort Fling Nail Polish is a lovely light peach shade that would add a nice hint of color to my otherwise monochrome outfits.

What's on your wishlist for this month?

email | bloglovin | pinterest | tumblr | instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)