17 January 2014

windowpane + pointed flats

bespectacled, pairings, forever 21 windowpane skirt, dolce vita pointed loafers
Forver 21 Windowpane Skirt, old (similar) & Dolce Vita Giya Flats (only available in white or snakeskin)

I wanted to introduce another segment on my blog - pairs. Basically I want to share with you guys pairs of things that I've been enjoying whether it's skincare, makeup, clothes, shoes, whatever I feel pairs well together. This also gives me a quick thing to blog about! This first post features two pieces that I've been liking together, this really old skirt from Forever 21 and my new flats from Dolce Vita!

I featured these flats in my Sewing Resolutions post, where I mentioned that I basically paid $4 for this from Nordstrom using a gift card. This skirt from Forever 21, however, is a really old purchase. Maybe a year or two ago? I don't wear it too often because it is super short, even for me, a sworn miniskirt-advocate. But the pattern on it, despite being a bit old, is on trend, and looks really lovely paired with these shoes. It's ridiculously warm for this time of the year here in So Cal, so I could get away with bare legs, but I think that it pairs well with sheer black tights as well.

What things have you been pairing lately?

email | bloglovin | pinterest | tumblr | instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)