fotd #005

1:07 PM

bespectacled, fotd, face of the day, pixi correction concentrate, maybelline fit me concealer, jordana cosmetics fabuliner, neutrogena nourishing eyeliner, rimmel scandaleyes waterproof eyeliner, flower beauty kiss me twice lip & cheek chubby, almay color + care liquid lip balm bespectacled, fotd, face of the day, pixi correction concentrate, maybelline fit me concealer, jordana cosmetics fabuliner, neutrogena nourishing eyeliner, rimmel scandaleyes waterproof eyeliner, flower beauty kiss me twice lip & cheek chubby, almay color + care liquid lip balm

Products Used:
pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach
Maybelline FitMe Concealer in Medium
Jordana Cosmetics Fabuliner
Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner
Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeliner
flower beauty Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby
Almay Color+Care Liquid Lip Balm

bespectacled, fotd, face of the day, pixi correction concentrate, maybelline fit me concealer, jordana cosmetics fabuliner, neutrogena nourishing eyeliner, rimmel scandaleyes waterproof eyeliner, flower beauty kiss me twice lip & cheek chubby, almay color + care liquid lip balm

And here's a bit of a closeup. Please excuse my nose, my skin hasn't been the best as of late! Top: H&M

I decided to forgo any tinted moisturizer mostly because I can't find my Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer (I have a problem with losing makeup!), so it's just my usual under eye concealer base with the pixi Correction Concentrate and my Maybelline FitMe Concealer.

Lately I've been a bit more focused on eyeliners than lipsticks. And I decided to try a new black liner, Jordana FabuLiner Liquid Eyeliner -- a felt tip liner which has made my eyelining routine so much simpler. While I still enjoy the e.l.f. Liquid Eye Liner, this liner from Jordana is much easier to use, and the price is comparable at around $3, I believe. For the outer corner of my eyes I like to soften things up a bit and use the Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner in Spiced Chocolate instead of the black liner. And finally on the inner corners of my eyes I use the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Eyeliner in 010 silver, which I think has a lovely brightening effect. I decided not to use mascara because the one I've been using was bothering me a bit.

To finish things off I lightly dotted my new flower beauty Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby in Can't Re-Fuchsia and blended it out with my fingers (although it isn't showing up too well in this photo, I did use it!). And I went for a more subtle lip color with the Almay color+care Liquid Lip Balm in 100 Just Plum. I featured this way back when in my July 2013 Favorites post, and like I said I have a problem with losing make up and I lost both of those other colors. I decided to pick up a different on being this plum-y shade. Like said, these are sheer gloss/balm hybrids. The formula isn't as thick as other lip glosses I've tried, it isn't super shiny (which I prefer) and smells delicious. What's not to like?

That's it for this face of the day post, what have been some of the products that you've been using?

email | bloglovin | pinterest | tumblr | instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)