navy & black

1:00 PM

what I wore, jordana cosmetics twist and shine , H&M trench coat, Urban Outfitters Sparkle and Fade knit sweater, zara f/w 12 loafers, forever 21 skirt

If you see me in other photos/videos with a bandage on my wrist it's because I got scratched by one of my kittens and I have a tendency to pick at my cuts if I don't put band aids atop, so don't worry about it!

I was supposed to have my October favorites out today -- I filmed a video for the channel I've been planning too! But when I started to edit, I noticed that the video was really jumpy and I thought that it's be too uncomfortable to watch. So I scrapped it and will be re-filming today. Sorry about the delay!

Anyway, one of the "micro-trends" that I've been really liking is the mix of navy blue and black. This is a really old trench coat from H&M from two years ago that I absolutely love. I think navy blue is just one of those colors that just really work for me, I think. I've realized that I've worn this sweater and shoes in other looks before, so I'll try and mix things up next time. I honestly don't have very many clothes and I'm still trying to build up my wardrobe, but until I'm satisfied (is anyone really 100% satisfied with their wardrobes though?) I'll be featuring a lot of the same pieces. The last time I bought a pair of shoes was all the way in July with these same flats.

What about you guys? Are you guys 100% satisfied with your wardrobes yet, or are you still on the lookout for one more new piece? And when was the last time you guys got new shoes? what I wore, jordana cosmetics twist and shine , H&M trench coat, Urban Outfitters Sparkle and Fade knit sweater, zara f/w 12 loafers, forever 21 skirt
what I wore, jordana cosmetics twist and shine , H&M trench coat, Urban Outfitters Sparkle and Fade knit sweater, zara f/w 12 loafers, forever 21 skirt

This is a preview for a post on the makeup I've been wearing a lot lately!

Wearing:
H&M navy blue trench coat (old)
UO Sparkle & Fade knit sweater (old)
Forever 21 skirt (old)
H&M sheer black tights
Zara F/W 12 black loafers
Lips: Jordana Cosmetics Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain in 05 Honey Love

email | bloglovin | pinterest | tumblr | instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)