denim shorts & productivity

6:01 PM

revlon, what i wore, wiwt, ootd, bespectacled, forever 21 shorts, H&M blouse, zara loafers, urban outfitters top

I finally found a pair of denim shorts that I wouldn't feel awkward wearing around mixed company, and they're surprisingly from Forever 21, in their recent 50% off all sale items sale. I find that shorts from Forever 21 especially tend to be a bit too short even for me who enjoys short skirts. I had another pair of denim shorts from Forever 21 that barely covered my bum and I always felt a bit exposed wearing them. Anyway, that's just one my little quirks when it comes to certain types of clothes.

Anyway, today I was rather productive and I felt like sharing it because I think I got a lot done. I walked my dogs & gave them a bath, I washed the dishes and cleaned out my fridge, and I posted up this outfit! And later today my sister and I will be making some handmade gyoza, which is always fun. Not bad for a Monday, right?

How was your Monday? Did you guys get much done? And do you guys have that problem with finding appropriately long denim shorts?

revlon, what i wore, wiwt, ootd, bespectacled, forever 21 shorts, H&M blouse, zara loafers, urban outfitters top revlon, what i wore, wiwt, ootd, bespectacled, forever 21 shorts, H&M blouse, zara loafers, urban outfitters top

Wearing:
H&M white LS blouse (old)
Urban Outfitters knit high-low top (old)
Forever 21 denim shorts (sale)
Zara F/W12 black loafers (sale)
Lips: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey

email | bloglovin | pinterest | tumblr | instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)