23 October 2013

Autumn Wishlist

bespectacled, wishlist, autumn, H&M, sheinside, forever 21, need supply
1. Forever 21 Refined Faux Leather Satchel
2. H&M Knit Turtleneck Sweater
3. Sheinside Navy Zipper Embellished High Low Skirt
4. H&M Ragg Socks
5. Need Supply Wynne Boots

I'm trying to update my wardrobe for fall, if only the weather would cooperate here in southern California. Honestly, I'd probably think it were still summer if it weren't for the fact that it gets pretty cold here at night. Anyway, I realized the other day that I actually have like only one pair of matching socks, so I feel like a trip to some place like H&M to stock up on some nice socks & some knit sweaters is needed soon. And of course I'm still on the lookout for some black booties and a suitable black faux leather bag. And I really can't stay away from statement skirts.

What's on your wishlist for this season?

email | bloglovin | pinterest | tumblr | instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)