Summer Essentials pt 2

Friday, July 12, 2013

Here is part two of my summer essentials list! You can view part one here.

3) Bralettes

Lace bralette from UO, bottom one is from Forever 21, both are super old, however

I feel a bit odd posting up undergarments on this site but neither of them are super risque and if you weren't paying attention all you'd see were black triangles with strips anyway. I've had these two bralettes for quite a while now and never really thought to wear them except for now.
I don't suppose bralettes would work for bustier ladies but if you're not well-endowed this is a great alternative to wearing sweaty full bras. I'm also planning on making a strappy back bandeau as well following this youtube tutorial from the user "SecretLifeofABioNerd". I just haven't been able to get a hold of black elastic.

4) Lightweight Lip Products

From left to right: Maybelline Color Whisper in 30 Pin Up Peach, L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in 178 Cardinal Plume, eos lip balm in strawberry, Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in 001 Honey

So far this summer I've been into lip products that feel lightweight on the lips. I've mentioned most of these products before in previous monthly favorite posts and the only new product is this L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Cardinal Plume, which I actually bought recently, breaking my month long makeup ban (along with a blush), oops? But I do actually like the products that I purchased unlike what actually spurned on this ban, an undereye primer that I actually don't like nor did I actually need because I was convinced by the sales woman at Sephora, dammit. Anyway, I digress. I like these products because they work well without feeling on I've slathered some uncomfortable gloop on my lips.

That concludes part two, I have three more parts planned in the upcoming weeks so please look forward to them.

Follow me on bloglovin! Pinterest: herspectacles Tumblr: knitscarves Twitter: @akiterine

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)