21 July 2013

review: Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

Lush Ro's Argan Body ConditionerLush Ro's Argan Body ConditionerLush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
Today's review is of the Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. This was originally for my mom, but like Lush's The Olive Branch shower gel, I took it from her because really she wasn't using it too often. Basically this product is supposed to work on your skin like conditioners work for the hair, hence body conditioner. So in the shower you apply it to dry skin, wash it off & dry and it should feel very moisturized as if you had put lotion on.

I have mixed feelings about this product. It does what it's supposed to do, moisturize the skin in the shower, but for the spots that I've been using it for -- mainly where my eczema flares up -- it's simply not enough. $32 is a lot of money for a product that's just so-so for me. If you're a person that tends to skip regular moisturizing, this might be a good product for you if you're suffering from dry skin. But for me, I've always been rather diligent about moisturizing my body so something like this isn't necessary. Plus, I feel that because you wash it off in the end, you don't quite get the benefits from the argan oil & what not in the product, whereas lotions are absorbed into your skin. And because of my eczema, I need all the help that I can get.

Bottom line, would I repurchase? No. This just doesn't cut it for me as a product to help manage my eczema. Although I have heard good things about the Dream Cream lotion, for eczema. I'm almost out of this as you can see in the photo, but rather than repurchasing, I might get the dream cream instead. However if you don't like using lotions yourself, this might be a good product for you.
Follow me on bloglovin! Pinterest: herspectacles Tumblr: knitscarves Twitter: @akiterine

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)