29 July 2013

repetition

what i wore today, wiwt, ootd, forever 21 shorts, H&M cardigan
Truthfully this was like the fourth or fifth outfit that I had decided upon. I was wearing something a bit different to run errands today, mainly my sailboat printed skirt from UO, but I thought that the outfit would be too similar to an outfit that I had posted last year so I kept switching it around until I finally settled upon this to take photos of since it was getting dark. As a personal style blogger, sort-of, I get a bit conflicted about featuring the same outfit more than once. On one hand it makes my blog more realistic - I only have so many clothes and I happen to like particular combinations of pieces. On the other hand it might get a bit repetitive if I'm wearing the same exact thing over and over again. But that's just how I can be sometimes, when I really love a piece, I end up wearing it all the time and it becomes my go-to piece, the piece that I reach for whenever I'm having a "I have nothing to wear" moment.

Anyway, in other news, I'm super excited because my sister and I are doing some planning for a youtube channel. Our focus would be on things that were interested in - mainly personal style, makeup & skincare - with vlogs thrown here and there. I hope we'll be able put out something soon, so please look forward to it.
what i wore today, wiwt, ootd, forever 21 shorts, H&M cardigan
what i wore today, wiwt, ootd, forever 21 shorts, H&M cardigan

Wearing:
H&M striped cardigan (old)
Aperture Laboratories t-shirt from Comic Con
Forever 21 khaki green shorts (old)
H&M brown belt (old)
Polka dot Vans (can't find link online)
Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish in 231 Blue Eyed Girl

Follow me on bloglovin! Pinterest: herspectacles Tumblr: knitscarves Twitter: @akiterine

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)