new in: Bardot flats

Wednesday, July 03, 2013



Sorry for the creases on the shoes, I've already started wearing them!


I thought I'd share with you guys a recent purchase I made! These are the Bardot flats in nude from Need Supply Co. I bought these with the intention of replacing my pair of thrifted nude sling backs that I wore in my last outfit post which are on their last leg. I had thrifted them Savers in Rhode Island two years ago and while I love them their time is up. I have a special place for nude shoes, being a short person I kind of try all of the trick to make me look like I'm at least average sized and one of those is nude shoes. And I really love how pointy they are. They're not the most practical shoe for the summer because they're made of faux leather and aren't very breathable, but I don't mind it too much, I just love these shoes way too much. They are rather pricey at $58 and is the first shoe purchase I've made that wasn't under $30, haha! I'm hoping because of the price these will last me a long time.

I have to say though my order came super quick. I ordered them last Monday night and had received them Thursday morning. I've been kind of lurking Need Supply for a while because I just love the aesthetic of their website design -- it's very clean and polished and translates well with the things that they sell.

Follow me on bloglovin! Pinterest: herspectacles Tumblr: knitscarves Twitter: @akiterine

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)