nail stuff

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Revlon nail polishes Burt's Bees lemon butter cuticle cream Equate Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover

Revlon Nail Polishes in Multicare Base + Top Coat & 915 Creme Brulee, Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, Equate Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover


I don't often apply nail polish -- I'm a chronic nail biter, have been since I was a kid -- and when I do it usually lasts for a day before the impulse to bite my nails grows too strong and I have to take them off. Or maybe the nail polish chips and then I have to remove it. I'm just a bit obsessive like that. Anyway, I thought I'd try again with this lovely rose gold color from Revlon. As I mentioned before, my Target had a sale on some Revlon products and I picked this nail lovely rose gold colored nail polish then. I also have this Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream on hand to try & soften up my cuticles. I don't really take care of my nails too often, I have to admit, but like I said I want to try and change these bad habits that I have.

I'm also sure to have nail polish remover at hand and this Equate Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover is similar to the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover that I've heard some UK bloggers rave about. Basically inside it's filled with a sponge soaked in nail polish remover -- and there are little holes where you can stick your finger in. Just give it a few twists and ta-da, your nail is clean. It was fairly cheap at Walmart too -- about $2 I think -- and more convenient than some cotton balls & nail polish remover. I'm absolutely awful at applying nail polish that I have to always have so remover on hand to fix any mistakes, and I just like how convenient something like this is.

What are your nail care essentials? Do you have any tips for applying nail polish for a newbie like me?

Follow me on bloglovin! Pinterest: herspectacles Tumblr: knitscarves Twitter: @akiterine

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This looks interesting. I am very found of nail products .Surely gonna try this.Thankyou for posting.

    Nail Care Products

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love painting my nails, but I make a lot of mistakes so I know how you feel. That's why I stick to glittery, shimmery polishes, which are more forgiving than matte ones. But Revlon does have some good matte polishes, like Plum Seduction, which dry smoothly and look great even if your hand is unsteady.

    If you get nail polish on your skin while painting or if you used too much polish and it's sliding to the sides of your nail, you can use an index card to scrape it off.

    Bubzbeauty on Youtube has really simple, stylish nail ideas. I recommend watching her stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)