My Lip Product Stash

Sunday, July 14, 2013

lip stash, Revlon, Maybelline, NYX, Korres, eos, Almay, Pacifica, Rimmel, L'Oreal
On yesterday's note of supposedly not having a serious problem of buying makeup, I thought I'd share my current lip product stash. I only started getting into wearing more than lip balm only last year and even then the beginning of my obsession started this year really. At the moment I'm rather content with my the concealer I've been using and so my focus has been on lip products, which are a quick way of really changing up your look.

Like how I was when I first got into fashion & personal style, with makeup & beauty I ended up following a bunch of different beauty blogs and reading up reviews and looking at swatches and I guess it's accumulated to this. Mind you this really isn't very much and other than perhaps a YSL lipstick & the Stila Convertible Color Blush/Lip Stick I don't plan on making anymore lip product purchases. But you know, that may change in a few weeks depending on what product gets hyped next. Oh and Pacfica released two new lip products recently too: a lip butter (I'm eyeing the "Lava" shade & the enlightened lip gloss in pink coral. I might do a purge soon and kind of dump the products I don't use on my sister in order to make room for new products.
lip stash, L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick, Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquers, Almay Color + Care Liquid Blam, Maybelline Color Whispers, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Cardinal Plume, Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquers in Comet & Big Bang, Almay Color + Care Liquid Blam in Apricot, Maybelline Color Whispers in Pin Up Peach & Lust for Blush, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey

lip stash, Korres Lip Butter, eos lip balm, Revlon Lipsticks , L'Oreal Colour Riche Lip Balm, Pacfica Color Quench Lip Tint, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, Revlon Lip Butter

Korres Lip Butter in pomegranate, eos lip balm, Revlon Lipsticks at the top & bottom in Violet Frenzy & Pink Cognito, L'Oreal Colour Riche Lip Balm in Caring Coral, Pacfica Color Quench Lip Tint in Blood Orange & Guava Berry, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paolo, Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum


I wish I could write a little review of each of the lip products here, but that'll be one hell of a long post. I can mention my favorites at the moment (which tend to rotate). I love the new Almay color + care Liquid Lip Balm mostly because it smells like cotton candy, but also because it is a great product, especially if your lips are feeling a bit parched and you'd like some color on them. Plus the price is under $5. I've also been wearing the Maybelline Color Whispers a lot recently. They're light weight and give you a sheer but somewhat buildable color. I love my Korres Lip butter as well, but I've talked a lot about that.

So those are all of the lip products that I own. I'm still rather new the makeup scene and to me this is a lot of products, but I have seen some huge stashes around the interwebs. I've been wondering, how big is your lipstick stash?

Follow me on bloglovin! Pinterest: herspectacles Tumblr: knitscarves Twitter: @akiterine

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)