Lazy Monday

Monday, July 08, 2013

Since the temperature is shooting up again today was just a lazy day for me: eating watermelon & trying to translate this little booklet found in the Japanese magazine, mina July 2013. The booklet is a section on changing your diet completely in order to lose weight and what I've translated so far the changes aren't extreme in the way other diets I've seen are. If I like any of the recipes that are included I might add them here for everyone to enjoy.

A bit boring but Mondays usually are for me, how was your Monday?

Follow me on bloglovin! Pinterest: herspectacles Tumblr: knitscarves Twitter: @akiterine

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)