10 July 2013

July Wishlist

I thought I'd share a few of my the things on my wishlist at the moment. This is more of a realistic wishlist because I could actually afford these products (obviously not all at the same time) and at least for a few of these things I might actually purchase them in the near future. But really who knows? When it comes to buying new things, unless it's something like groceries, I am absolutely horrible at sticking to a list. It like my attention span suddenly shortens and I can't focus on what my list and am just dazzled by all of the stuff in front of me. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love lists & making lists, but when it comes to sticking to getting those things without getting side-tracked, I usually end up failing, miserably. But enough of my (bad) shopping habits, here is my current wishlist for July.

Clothes & Accessories

ASOS Smock Dress in Textured Marl, Roxy Single Roll Hem Shorts, Kelly & Katie Alta Buckle Cross Body Bag

I'm still debating with myself whether or not buying the ASOS dress would be worth it? I have some dress patterns and I can sew (although I always have trouble with sewing gathers!), so something like a drop shoulder smock dress shouldn't be too difficult. I really liked the oversized fit of it and it seems to be really breezy for the summer. But really over $40 for that? I do need a new crossbody bag & denim shorts however. I'm a bit picky about denim shorts because they have this tendency to be too short, but this pair from Roxy seems alright. And I've never heard of Kelly & Katie, but I do like this bag. It's big enough to carry the things I normally take with me - a notebook, sometimes my ipad, my wallet, and a bunch of miscellaneous things because I like to be prepared and carry tons of things with me. It isn't badly priced either at $27.

Makeup & Skincare

Yves Saint Laurent VOLUPTÉ Sheer Candy Glossy Balm Crystal Color in #07 Sweet Fig, REN Jojoba Microbead Purifying Facial Polish, Origins GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer

I'm still on my make up ban so obviously this would be a purchase to make next month, but I have heard rather good things about YSL lipsticks. $32 is super pricey though, but I'd like to own at least one of these. This one is the supposed to be sheer and balm-like so it would be a good addition to my ever growing collection and I do want to try a sheer red. I talked about REN previously in my at the moment post, but rather than the exfoliating cleanser I am looking more towards this. Again pricey, but I've heard nothing but rave reviews about REN. I might ask for a sample next time I'm at Sephora. And last on my list is this Origins moisturizer which is fairly inexpensive compared to other similarly sized moisturizers in the brand and I know where I can get it for cheaper. While it doesn't have SPF I'm still interested in using and energizing moisturizer.

Miscellaneous

Hand Screen Print by onelantern, Tardis Talking Money Bank

And lastly, miscellaneous coveted items! This quote, supposedly made by Theodore Roosevelt, says "Comparison is the thief of joy". As a blogger this really hits home, and really it's a great quote to live by in my opinion. And I'd love to own a print with these words for my room which has been looking a little empty lately. And of course, being a Whovian, I am in serious need of Doctor Who merch and why not a talking Tardis money bank?

Those are the items on my wishlist currently, what are some of the ones on yours?

Follow me on bloglovin! Pinterest: herspectacles Tumblr: knitscarves Twitter: @akiterine

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)