20 July 2013

doctor who fan meet up

what I wore, outfit of the day
Doctor Who 50th Anniversary, SDCC Doctor Who Fan Meet Up
Hooray! Today was the Doctor Who fan meet up at San Diego Comic Con! It was a really nice event with themed drinks & food, lots and lots of cosplay all around, and more Whovians of all shapes and sizes than I thought would come. We arrived two and half hours early to the venue and already a huge line was forming, and there were still tons of people there waiting to get in when we left. We stayed long enough to snatch some merch (I finally got a sonic screw driver for myself & some Tardis socks, and it was only afterwards when I heard that Jenna-Louise Coleman, Matt Smith, & Steven Moffat made a surprise appearance! Oh well. But, apparently my sister claims that she saw Hideo Kojima when we were near the gas lamp quarter. Anyway, overall a really fun day!
what I wore, outfit of the day
what I wore, outfit of the day

They gave us name tags so we could write our social media stuff, which was thoughtful of them!

Wearing:
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 300 Rose Blush
gifted watch
H&M scarf & chambray shirt
Forever 21 navy blue dress (old)
Need Supply Bardot Flats

Follow me on bloglovin! Pinterest: herspectacles Tumblr: knitscarves Twitter: @akiterine

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)