chasing dogs

9:05 PM

what I wore, self made dress, thrifted bag, Need Supply bardot flats
what I wore, self made dress, thrifted bag, Need Supply bardot flats
Here's another self made piece, although this time I followed the New Look 6049 pattern using this polka dot cotton that my sister gave me. I finally get a chance to show my beloved bardot flats too. I had wanted to do a tunic/shorts combination with this fabric, I didn't have enough fabric to do a waistband and scrapped the whole thing. I currently have three yards of fabric with me now and I'm planning on doing some more sewing in the next few days. I'm thinking of maybe doing a pleated culotte or perhaps a simple gathered waist dress. I have a lot of DIYs that I want to do, and I'll try and post the end results here. I'm by no means an expert sewer and I'm still hesitant at calling myself an intermediate sewer, but I always feel really proud after I've completed a sewing project.

Anyway, I'm surprised that I look as decent as I did because before this I spent like 20 minutes chasing after my dogs around the neighbor. It was hot and I was sweaty and I'm surprised that my face hadn't melted by the time we got them back. Oh and sorry for the bandaids, I'm prone to bug bites in the summer.
 what I wore, self made dress, thrifted bag

what I wore:
self made dress
thrifted bag
Need Supply bardot flat

Follow me on bloglovin! Pinterest: herspectacles Tumblr: knitscarves Twitter: @akiterine

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. you are so cute,pretty dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I was wondering if you sized down for your flats because I was thinking of buying and they recommend to size down? They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I sized down, and I had no issues with the fit that way. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)