a little bit crazy

10:16 PM

Doctor Who, portal, aperture laboratories, sonic screwdriver Revlon nail polish, Creme Brulee Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, Almay color + care Liquid Lip Balm, Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes, Yu-Be Lip Balm, UO rings midi rings, Urban Outfitters, UO
I went a bit crazy lately -- making purchases left and right! Plus I've ordered two skirt off of ASOS (albeit they were both on sale). Oops? Anyway, I finally bought a sonic screwdriver, which I've been carrying around with me, as childish as that sounds. I absolutely love it and have been annoying my sisters and my pets by waving it around everywhere. I also bought these awesome socks but it's far too warm to be wearing them. I wish I had managed to get some exclusive 50th Anniversary Doctor Who merchandise, but I hadn't brought enough money with me to the fan meet up on Saturday. I had wanted a logo t-shirt as well, and why not a nerdy one?

My local Target was having a small sale on a few Revlon products so I picked up this lovely rose gold colored nail polish and a new Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 040 Rendezvous as well as the Almay color + care Liquid Lip Balm in 300 Apple a Day. I had wanted to try different colors than my normal pinks and corals and I have to say I'm enjoying both of these. Apple a Day is a lovely sheer red color and Rendezvous is a sheer orange, both of which I think would work well on a lot of people. The Yu-Be Lip Balm was a bit of a random purchase from Urban Outfitters but I do like it. Plus you can never have enough lip balms.

Again I'm trying to step a bit out of my comfort zone to try new products and I decided upon the Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Volum'Express Mascara. It's hard for me to wear mascara because my eyelashes are long enough that they brush up on my glasses whenever I wear it, which is a really uncomfortable feeling. So rather than length I was looking for a more volumizing mascara. I've tried it out today and I do actually like it, plus I like how there's a wand for both the upper and bottom lashes. And lastly I picked up three rings from Urban Outfitters. My favorite is the cat one!

Phew! So those are my recent purchases. What have you purchased recently and have been enjoying?

Follow me on bloglovin! Pinterest: herspectacles Tumblr: knitscarves Twitter: @akiterine

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)