May 2013 Favorites

Saturday, June 08, 2013


Pacifica's Take me There Set in Tsucan Blood Orange, Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Sorry that this was so late! I was fairly busy for the month of May and haven't really had a chance to blog except for the weekends and even then all I want to do is sleep! But I thought I'd do this post because I wanted to share May's beauty favorites!

I've already written up a review on Pacifica's "Take me There" set in Tuscan Blood Orange, so you know that I absolutely loved everything in it, so we can move on to my very first higher-end make up purchase -- the Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream. I first started out with Skin 79's infamous hot pink BB cream three years ago but haven't really used anything since so it was a bit of a leap to try this out, especially the price point. If you're looking for amazing coverage, this definitely isn't it, but it covers the redness I have around my cheeks and the unsightly pores I have on my face while still being hydrating enough for dry spots. I highly recommend this if you have dry skin and are looking for a BB cream with high spf. Although I would swatch it out if you find it in stores, I have the dark shade, which looks fairly dark for me first out of the tube, but does blend nicely. But aside from the limited color range I have no complaints!

So those are my favorites for last month! What were some of your favorites from May, let me know!

Follow me on bloglovin! Pinterest: herspectacles Tumblr: knitscarves Twitter: @akiterine

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)