leather, fleur, charcoal

2:30 PM


Barnes & Nobles leather journal, L'Occitane Fleur Cherie hand cream, Origins Active Charcoal Mask


Hello everyone! I thought I'd share a few of the things that I've gotten over the last week! First up isn't really something I was looking for but fell in love with when I was just mooching off of Barnes & Nobles air conditioning with a good book and some coffee. I'm a sucker for stationary and even though I'm out of school now I always end up buying all sorts of new pens and journals and planners when that "back to school" season hits up around stores. This leather journal is a 100% unnecessary purchase, but I just had to have it! It's small and convenient to carry around and it has this scholarly vibe to it -- like I should be jotting down formulas and theories (instead of what I'm actually jotting down which are random notes to myself and lists).

These last two are products that have been on my wishlist for sometime now and are my first "higher-end" beauty/skin care product purchase. The L'Occitane Fleur Cherie hand cream was also a bought on a whim, but I do actually love it. The scent, which is supposed to be bitter orange flower, is a bit too strong when I first apply it, but it fades beautifully and is quite moisturizing and blends in quickly. Truthfully I was drawn into it's cute packaging, but ultimately I would re-purchase this once I run out. The second is the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask which I did feature in a previous wishlist a few months ago, and now I've finally gotten it! As my skin as recently been more oily, which is so strange to me being a dry skin person for most of my life, I wanted something that would help with the oiliness and improve the pores that I have around my nose as well. I've only used it twice and so far it's quite promising.

So that's it for these recent purchases (although I have bought a lot more fashion related items in the last month that I'd also like to share). Let me know if you guys have bought anything recently that you've been loving and recommend!

Follow me on bloglovin! Pinterest: herspectacles Tumblr: knitscarves Twitter: @akiterine

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)