13 May 2013

3.1 Phillip Lim x Target Collaboration


Just thought I'd share this video & news with everyone. Being a fan of 3.1 Phillip Lim, hearing that he was going to be the newest in a long line of Target x designer collaborations, I was absolutely thrilled. 3.1 Phillip Lip x Target collaboration isn't due to debut until September 15th, 2013, meaning it will also be a fall collection. And if you're anything like me, fall is your favorite season to dress for.

Although I haven't been lucky enough to snag a Target x designer collaboration piece (I'm looking at you, Jason Wu for Target!), just the idea of making designer pieces more accessible is extremely welcome. So, who else is excited about this collaboration?

Follow me on bloglovin! Pinterest: herspectacles Tumblr: knitscarves Twitter: @akiterine

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)