19 March 2013

Bright, Fit, Bitten, Melon


From left to right: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 25 Medium, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 015 Cherish/Devotion, Boots Botanics Cleansing Foam Wash All Bright, Bodycology Fresh Cucumber Nourishing Body Cream


I went to Target today and picked up a few things. I had originally stopped by to buy some pens, but ended up buying some beauty stuff and no pens, oops?

Although, I am pretty excited about using all of these products and will try and post up a review afterwards. The Boots Botanics Cleansing Foam Wash All Bright is definitely the most interesting and I'm planning on it becoming my newnighttime cleanser. My skin has been looking a bit dull and tired lately and I'm hoping that the "brightening hibiscus" will improve my skin. I mean, foundation is great and all, but I'd rather have nice skin in the first place.

I also happen to be a concealer junkie: I'm always looking for the my next favorite concealer (especially since my dark eye circles are absolutely ridiculous), so it's no surprise I ended up getting yet another to add to my collection. I've tried the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer years ago and generally liked it so we'll see how it's like now. And of course everyone and their mom is in love with the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains and I wanted to give it a go myself. When I opened it up I was a bit surprised by the minty scent to the product: it kind of smells like toothpaste, but not necessarily in a bad way. I think the color, Cherish, looked kind of too light on me, but as I keep seeing it I think it'll grow on me. And of course, I needed a new hand cream to keep in my bag and liked that the scent of the Bodycology nourishing body cream and thought, why not. It was $2 anyway.

But does that happen to you guys? You go into a store meaning to pick up one thing and end up with a bunch of different things that you really didn't need at all?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)