beauty wishlist

7:48 PM


Benefit Fake Up Concealer, Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores, Josie Maran Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil, Dr Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 ++


I personally love products that do multiple things or can be used in multiple ways. Truthfully this is the result of laziness really, it means one less thing to worry about. Which is the reason why I'm coveting these items (sans the Origins mask, but hey my pores have been kind of bothersome lately). I've recently bought a new foundation, but I've always been interested in BB creams and first started with the Skin79 BB cream in the pink edition, which I bought off of amazon on a whim because it was on sale, but I love to try new products and brands

Are there anything you guys are coveting lately? And do you guys like products like these?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I reallyy want to try the 'Fake up!'

    Lovely blog :) x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)