Pinterest Likes #01: quirky, oversized, do-able

2:09 PM

I Like Cats sweater // Saturdays Exclamation Point T-Shirt // The Sartorialist On the street: Park Avenue, NYC 2 // Zero + Maria Cornejo Lab Coat // Style Reload by Virginie Peny DIY Fringed Poncho // Moustachic DIY glitter tights
*Links go back to the direct source, not the original pin


Sorry for the lack of posts (I've missed all of October, ack!), but I've been a bit uninspired lately... but I'm planning on having a more consistent blogging schedule soon, so look forward to more posts later on.
Pinterest has replaced tumblr as one of the sites I visit daily, so I thought I'd share a few of the pins that I really love. This time I love quirky tops, oversized coats, and easy and totally do-able DIYs.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)