09 November 2012

outfit: fail blogger

Finally, a 'what I wore' post, after so long.

Truthfully, sometimes I think I would make a terrible fashion blogger. I haven't bought new clothes, sans this chambray top, in a few months now, which is probably unheard of. But whenever I got shopping I pick things up and there's this voice in my head saying, 'I can probably make that for cheaper' and so I end up not buying actual clothes and buying fabric and sewing supplies instead. In fact, I bought half a yard of this black fabric for about $4 and got the pattern from Burdastyle for free. So basically a skirt for about $4, that beats trying to buy a skirt somewhere.


Chambray Top: H&M
Black Skirt: Handmade
Striped Tote: H&M (old)
Wedges: Urban Outfitters (old)
photos by my sister

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)