coveting: autumn lists

8:07 PM

I can't be the only one who plans out their wardrobe and the purchases that they plan on making. I'd imagine lots of people actually do this and then something in a shop window or online catches their eye and suddenly they must have that piece. I've tried in the past, but I want to build up a more "proper" wardrobe. So here's my autumn wishlist of what I'm planning to purchase.

  • some striped sweater (to replace my current one)
  • something in oxblood
  • chambray top
  • polka dot top or sweater
  • navy blue button up skirt (probably a DIY)
  • sheer white button up
  • some flat with ankle strap
  • loafers
  • some blazer
  • embellished collars
  • prescription sunglasses
  • black t-shirt dress

fall wishlist

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for leaving a comment here! I try to read and reply every comment posted, and appreciate your thoughts. :)